St. Gregory College Preparatory School
St. Gregory is an independent, co-ed day school for students in grades six through twelve. It has been serving Arizona families since 1980. It has no religious affiliation (although they are named for the patron saint of education), and they are committed to serving a diversity of families. It is accredited by the high standards of the Independent School Association of the Southwest and a member of the prestigious National Association of Independent Schools.
At St. Gregory, they know how fast the world is changing, and they know how important it is that our young people learn the content knowledge, skills, and habits of mind required to become leaders and innovators. By way of small classes, excellent teaching, beautiful facilities, and innovative curriculum, St. Gregory provides a superior preparation for success in college, careers, and life.
Creating Leaders and Innovators for the 21st Century. Welcome to St. Gregory College Preparatory School!
Tucson is the county seat of Pima County, Arizona, United States and is the home of the state's first university, The University of Arizona. Tucson is the second largest populated city in Arizona behind Phoenix, which both anchor the Arizona Sun Corridor. The city is located 118 miles (188 km) southeast of Phoenix and 60 miles (98 km) north of the U.S.-Mexico border. Roughly 150 Tucson companies are involved in the design and manufacture of optics and optoelectronics systems, earning Tucson the nickname Optics Valley.
118 miles (188 km) southeast of Phoenix and 60 miles (98 km) north of the United States - Mexico border. Area population 520,116. Town website: www.visittucson.org.
Estimated Start Date: Fall-Early August,Spring-Early January
Estimated End Date: Fall-Mid December,Spring-Early June
|Number of Students:||Student Population:||Grades:|
|303 (4% international)||Co-educational||9-12|
|Teacher/Student Ratio:||Average Class Size:||Teachers with Advanced Degrees:|
|ESL Programs:||IB Programs:||Offer Diploma:|
|School Uniform:||Year Established:||Campus Size:|
Art History, Music History/Theater History, Studio Art 1A and 1B, Beginning Drama A and B, Stagecraft A and B, Band A and B, Choir A and B, Public Speaking, Music Theory and Composition, Theater Production 1 and 2, Theater Design, Studio Art 2 and 3, Digital Photography 1, 2, and 3, Intermediate Drama 1 and 2, Advanced Drama
- Calculus AB
- Calculus BC
- English Language and Composition
- European History
- French Language and Culture
- Music Theory
- Spanish Language and Culture
- Spanish Literature
- Studio Art
- U.S. Government and Politics
- U.S. History
Extracurricular Activities & Clubs:
- Creative Writing
- French Language
- Junior Statesmen
- Kenya Club
- Mock Trial
University Acceptance Rate:
Partial List of College and University Acceptances:
- Princeton University, Arizona State University, Purdue University, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Boston College, Boston University, San Francisco Art Institute, Brandeis University, Brown University, Savannah College of Art and Design, School of the Art Institute of Chicago, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, Carnegie Mellon University, Case Western Reserve University, Stanford University, Syracuse University, Columbia University, Texas A&M University, Cornell University, George Washington University, Ohio State University, University of Arizona, University of Texas, Austin, University of British Columbia, UC Berkeley, UCLA, University of Chicago, Georgetown University, University of Colorado at Boulder, Harvard University, University of Miami, Indiana University at Bloomington, University of Michigan, Johns Hopkins University, University of Notre Dame, University of Pennsylvania, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Middlebury College, New York University, Northwestern University, Pennsylvania State University, Yale University
Closest International and Local Airports:
Tucson International Airport (TUS)