The Vice President of High School Programs serves the critical role of overseeing the Educatius USA Host Family and Student Support teams. These teams support nearly 1400 F1 high school students on semester or longer high school program. This position brings broad knowledge to critical operations while collaborating with the sales teams, schools team and operations to advocate for and enhance international education. This position will report to the President of the Educatius North America.
- Provide leadership for the entire division and ensure that placement and budgetary goals are met or exceeded.
- Manage and lead the U.S. based operations for Host Family Division including student placement and support.
- Work with the team to develop training for managers and Local Coordinators.
- Work closely with President to establish the budget, set priorities and provide ongoing reporting.
- Collaborate with colleagues in the Boston office and worldwide to ensure close coordination among teams and a clear understanding of expectations.
- Interact with international partners on an ongoing basis.
- Manage team to ensure proper recruitment and training of local coordinators to place and supervise quota of students and host families for student placements.
- Assist school team in recruiting and relationship management of high schools.
- Participate and plan training sessions and quarterly/annual meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions
- This position requires 10-20% travel, both domestic and international.
- All prospective employees must pass a background check.
- Most work tasks are performed indoors.
- Temperature is moderate and controlled by building environmental systems.
- Must be able to sit/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS).
- Strong staff management and leadership experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You will be working with a broad range of people from international students, host family members, school administrators and international agents, so a high EQ is important.
- 10 years’ experience in an international student setting (school, college or service organization).
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to keep staff organized.
- Familiarity and comfort with data, spreadsheets and office productivity tools (MS Office)
- International living experience, foreign language proficiency and/or significant intercultural experience are helpful assets.