Drive the success of your team in meeting and exceeding all student placement deadlines, managing issues that arise in their region and supporting students’ success on the Educatius program. Manage necessary items for student placement and support services for international student educational program while providing excellent customer service to students, host families, schools and partner agents. This position reports to the Placement Director and individuals must be able to work remotely.
- Develop, implement and manage a successful strategy for student placements in your region.
- Recruit, train and manage contract personnel tasks/projects.
- Ensure timely placement of all students within the assigned region.
- Recruit local coordinators to help find host families and monitor students’ progress throughout year.
- Facilitate recruitment of adequate number of host families to satisfy company projections.
- Screen host family applications to assure the Educatius standard of quality is met.
- Provide support for contract personnel, students, and recruited host families within the assigned region.
- Provide necessary documentation for support cases during course of program.
- Communicate in a professional and timely manner with partner agents.
- Track and report status of placements in database.
- Follow up on leads generated from social media campaigns and track in database.
- Other tasks as assigned by management team.
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions
- The position is remote and Manager will be working from a home office with company computer and telephone provided.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to meet department goals during the busy and deadline driven student placement season.
- Ability to track and follow through on leads to closure.
- Ability to communicate in a professional, courteous and timely manner.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to manage contract personnel remotely to fulfill placement and support needs.
- Excellent people skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
Please note: Applicants will only be contacted if they are selected to proceed further in the process.