What does an Educatius Local Coordinator do?
As a Local Coordinator for Educatius Group you will help international high school students from around the world. You will be the main contact for students, their host families, and your Educations Regional Manager. This role is part-time/contract. Recommended for retirees, stay-at-home parents, or anyone looking for supplemental income.
Locations: Layton (UT), Overland Park (KS), Torrance (CA), Scottsburg (IN), Battle Creek (MI), Manchester (CT)
- Recruit, interview, and select suitable host families in your local area
- Assist with registering and enrolling students in local high schools, maintaining contact with high school representatives to monitor each student's progress
- Provide a Host Family Orientation to confirmed host families to fully prepare them for their hosting experience prior to the student's arrival in the home
- Provide a Student Orientation for every student
- Provide support and supervision for students and families during the program year
- Outstanding communication (written and oral) and problem-solving skills
- Networking within your local community
- Passion for cultural exchange
- Customer service and sales skills
- Attention to detail and organization skills
- Experience with youth or youth groups
Find out more about becoming an Educatius Local Coordinator
Have questions or want to learn more about becoming a Local Coordinator? Fill out the form below to contact us!