Wondering what it takes to become an American Host Family for an International Student?
• A genuine willingness to share your daily life with an international student
• An English-speaking environment
• A bedroom for the student, with their own bed, desk and closet. Provide 3-balanced meals a day
• Pass an interview and criminal background check
Our Host Families Receive:
• Host family orientation - A local international coordinator will walk you through the steps of hosting a student successfully in your home
• 24/7 local and national support to address any concerns or questions
• Monthly stipend per student to offset the cost of expenses
• Relationships that last a lifetime and an opportunity to enrich your world with this experience
Please sign up to host with the online form, or contact the Educatius Host Family Division Office at 800-301-6014 if you have further questions. An Educatius representative in your area will be assigned to you and help start the application process.
How do I start my application?
Make sure that someone from Educatius has sent you via email a link to log into our Zapp tool and begin the application process. You can work directly with your International Coordinator to address your questions, but feel free to download these instructions to get started.
Fill out the form and we will contact you in 24 hours