Students celebrate graduation

USA High Schools for International Students

Do you want to know how to continue studying high school in the USA?

If you are an international student currently on a J-1 High School program in the USA, you are probably already wondering how you can continue to study high school after your J-1 Exchange year is finished.

The US Department of State limits the J-1 High School Program to only 1 academic year for foreign students.

However, international students who want to continue studying in the USA can switch to the F-1 High School Program.

What is the F-1 High School Program in America?

The F-1 High School program is available at Public, Private and Boarding Schools in the USA that have SEVIS approval to issue I-20s to students (the paperwork you will need to apply for an F-1 study visa). Foreign students can easily take their J-1 application materials and use those to apply for an F-1 high school program and continue studying when their J-1 year is complete, until they graduate and earn a high school diploma.

Public, Private Day or Boarding School in the USA - What’s Best?

International students can study for multiple years in the USA on an F-1 high school visa at a Private or Boarding high school. At a Public school, international students are still limited to 1 year.

Ask a student advisor about the F-1 High School program that can let you continue high school in the USA, and even earn a US high school diploma! We'll help you find the perfect high school and place you in a safe and welcoming accommodation during your stay. In 2018, we placed and supported the largest number of international students in the USA on F-1 High School programs listed by CSIET. Educatius Group is also certified by ISO 9001 for its Quality Management.

Fill in your details below

invalid feedback