Study High School in California
Studying High School in California is the most popular choice for international students. Imagine studying and living in Los Angeles, Malibu, Santa Monica, San Francisco, Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, Silicon Valley and more!
Educatius Group works directly with over 30 top high schools in California that accept international students on the F-1 visa program. The F-1 program requires international students to pay tuition to the high school. This allows students to choose exactly where they want to study – their dream location and apply to a high school / district that offers what they want. It’s true that the F-1 program fees are more than the J-1 program – but you get so much more!
Educatius Group’s Public, Private and Boarding F-1 schools in California let foreign students choose exactly the high school that is best for them.
You can choose:
- A location in areas like Los Angeles, San Francisco, Silicon Valley, Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, Sacramento and even the beautiful Rocky Mountains.
- An academic high school in California with AP courses, STEM, IB, computer programming or specific languages that prepares you for a top university.
- A California high school with a competitive sports team like basketball, tennis, swimming, dance, cheerleading, golf or football.
- A high school in California with strong arts programs – like photography, performing arts, orchestra, painting, 3D art, multimedia, acting or TV/Movie production.
- To study high school for 10-12 weeks, a semester, an academic year or multiple years
Educatius Group is the largest organization that helps international students apply to and study at F-1 high schools in the USA. Our experienced team of 60 full time and 200 part time staff in the USA help students understand which high school is the best for their goals and budget, guide them to apply to their top high school, place them in a safe host family and support them during their stay.
Our 100% Host Family Happiness promise makes sure that students will be happy with their host family placement. We always take great care to place international students with a great host family – but if for some reason the student is not satisfied before or after their arrival, we will change the family.