Taking the utmost care of the international students entrusted to us. From start to finish.
Educatius Group staff will provide:
- A fast, clear admissions process for applying to schools.
- A carefully screened host family who speaks English as their primary language, provides a safe and supportive living environment, 3 healthy meals per day, and arrangement of transportation to and from school and extracurricular activities. These families will be presented to each student before arrival: four weeks before arrival on SELECT USA and PREMIUM Canada program; two weeks before arrival on Academic Exchange Program.
- The host family will provide a supportive and safe living environment, 3 healthy meals a day, and arrange transportation to and from school and extracurricular activities.
- Intensive support during the first 30 days, including airport pick up, practical details (setting up bank and mobile account) and interview with international coordinator within 48 hours of arrival.
- Clear and prompt communication before and after student arrival.
- A full student application is submitted into Zapp (contact us if you'd like Zapp training!). If the application is incomplete, you'll be notified immediately about any missing documents and prevent the documentation from being submitted. If the application has all completed documents, it will be submitted to the requested school(s) immediately. An admission decision will be reached within a 10-business day time frame (1+1), except schools that require host family placement before the issuance of an acceptance letter.
- We will provide you, in advance, a list of schools which will not meet the 1+1 time frame for admission decision and issuance of acceptance letter, so you know which schools might have a delay.
- We will provide you, in advance, a list of schools which require host family placement before the issuance of I-20, so you know which schools might have a delay in acceptance.
- Our Admissions Program Advisors will contact every school before the start of each new intake to confirm the validity of the admission requirements we have on record and also to reinforce to the importance of the 1+1 time frame for admission decision. For newly recruited SELECT schools, this information will be confirmed before the school can be added to our price list, availability list and online published materials. Academic Exchange schools will not be available before this information is confirmed.
While each school has their own admissions criteria, we make the process fast and predictable. Managed by the Client Services Team, firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here for More Information