Attending an American boarding school is a dream for many international students. Students live right on campus, have top ranked academic courses, take advantage of excellent sports and arts facilities and enjoy a full schedule of activities. All of these great benefits help them enjoy their time at school and prepare to succeed in the future!
But boarding schools are the elite of the educational system and can have very high prices as well as a very competitive application process. Some international students who would benefit from the boarding school experience might not even consider the benefits of boarding schools and look instead for other options.
However, many good American boarding schools put top priority into accepting students from all over the world, and many will offer a partial merit scholarship to international students that might be $5,000; $10,000 or even much more off the regular price of the tuition.
Educatius Group’s US boarding school partners offer exclusive scholarships to your talented students from around the world. High school students from Italy, Spain, Brazil, Mexico, Russia, Ukraine, Germany, France, Vietnam, Kazakhstan, Nigeria, Ghana, Colombia, Czech Republic and more have benefited from these partial scholarships.
Many of our boarding school partners offer partial scholarships to qualified international students - exclusively through Educatius partners around the world! Here are five examples:
- International Baccalaureate (IB) school located less than an hour from Washington D.C.
- 280 Students in High School
- Situated on beautiful 153-acre campus with state-of-the-art facilities
- Excellent academic track record; students go on to school such as Brown University, Carnegie Mellon University, Harvard University, and Middlebury College.
- Foreign languages include French, German, and Spanish
- Accepting students grades 9-11, SLEP 45
- Beautiful boarding school just 30 minutes outside of Orlando.
- 250 students in high school with a 1:11 teacher/student ratio
- Great athletics with a standout golf program
- Students have been accepted to schools like Boston College, Brandeis University, Columbia University, Harvard University, and Vanderbilt University.
- Foreign languages include Chinese, Latin, and Spanish
- Accepting students grades 9-12, TOEFL preferred, no minimum
- Located in California's Bay Area, 1 hour and 40 minutes Southeast of Downtown San Francisco
- 205 students in high school
- Has its own private beach!
- Students go on to colleges such as Amherst College, Mount Holyoke College, University of California - Davis, and Williams College
- A number of unique extracurricular activities such as Aviation Club, SCUBA, and Surfing & Boogieboarding
- Accepting students grades 9-12, TOEFL minimum 32
- Situated 2 hours north of New York City, which is accessible by car or train
- 155 students and a very impressive 1:6 teacher/student ratio
- Excellent fine arts programs with numerous opportunities for international students to partake
- Students have been accepted to colleges such as the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Northeastern University, State University of New York - Stony Brook, University of Rochester, and University of Virginia
- State-of-the-art facilities, including a library, art studio, ceramics studio, and athletic fields
- Accepting students grades 9-11, TOEFL minimum 50
- Located in the heart of New England, the school is 1 hours and 20 minutes from Boston
- 1,100 total students enrolled in the school and a 1:14 teacher/student ratio
- Within driving distance of Harvard University, Yale University, and Brown University
- Recently built engineering lab and Makerspace workshop
- Year-round post-graduate basketball program
- Accepting students grades 9-12, TOEFL minimum 70