Boarding School Scholarships at American High Schools
Attending an American boarding school is a dream for many international students. Students live right on campus, have top ranked academic courses, take advantage of excellent sports and arts facilities and enjoy a full schedule of activities to help them enjoy their time at school and succeed in the future!
But boarding schools are the elite of the educational system and can have very high prices as well as a very competitive application process. Some international students who would benefit from the boarding school experience might not even consider the benefits of boarding schools and look instead for other options.
However, many good American boarding schools put top priority into accepting students from all over the world, and many will offer a partial merit scholarship to international students that might be $5,000; $10,000 or even much more off the regular price of the tuition.
Educatius Group’s US boarding school partners offer exclusive scholarships to your talented students from around the world. High school students from Italy, Spain, Brazil, Mexico, Russia, Ukraine, Germany, France, Vietnam, Kazakhstan, Nigeria, Ghana, Colombia, Czech Republic and more have benefited from these partial scholarships.
Many of our boarding school partners offer partial scholarships to qualified international students - exclusively through Educatius partners around the world! Here are five examples:
The Calverton School - Huntingtown, MD
- International Baccalaureate (IB) school located less than an hour from Washington D.C.
- 280 Students in High School
- Situated on beautiful 153-acre campus with state-of-the-art facilities
- Excellent academic track record; students go on to school such as Brown University, Carnegie Mellon University, Harvard University, and Middlebury College.
- Foreign languages include French, German, and Spanish
- Accepting students grades 9-11, SLEP 45
Lake Mary Preparatory School - Lake Mary, FL
- Beautiful boarding school just 30 minutes outside of Orlando.
- 250 students in high school with a 1:11 teacher/student ratio
- Great athletics with a standout golf program
- Students have been accepted to schools like Boston College, Brandeis University, Columbia University, Harvard University, and Vanderbilt University.
- Foreign languages include Chinese, Latin, and Spanish
- Accepting students grades 9-12, TOEFL preferred, no minimum
Monterey Bay Academy - Watsonville, CA
- Located in California's Bay Area, 1 hour and 40 minutes Southeast of Downtown San Francisco
- 205 students in high school
- Has its own private beach!
- Students go on to colleges such as Amherst College, Mount Holyoke College, University of California - Davis, and Williams College
- A number of unique extracurricular activities such as Aviation Club, SCUBA, and Surfing & Boogieboarding
- Accepting students grades 9-12, TOEFL minimum 32
Oakwood Friends School - Poughkeepsie, NY
- Situated 2 hours north of New York City, which is accessible by car or train
- 155 students and a very impressive 1:6 teacher/student ratio
- Excellent fine arts programs with numerous opportunities for international students to partake
- Students have been accepted to colleges such as the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Northeastern University, State University of New York - Stony Brook, University of Rochester, and University of Virginia
- State-of-the-art facilities, including a library, art studio, ceramics studio, and athletic fields
- Accepting students grades 9-11, TOEFL minimum 50
Steamboat Mountain School - Steamboat Springs, CO
- Located in the beautiful mountains of Colorado, 3 hours Northwest of Denver
- 60 students and a 1:5 teacher/student ratio
- Home of the Global Immersion Studies Program, enabling students to travel to four continents for four weeks at a time over the course of their four years
- Students go on to colleges such as Carnegie Mellon University, Georgetown University, Harvard University, Middlebury College, and the University of Chicago
- Enjoy outdoor activities such as rock climbing, alpine skiing, nordic skiing, and snowboarding
- Accepting students grades 9-12, ELTiS accepted, no minimum