UK Academic Exchange Programme
UK Academic Exchange - Exciting State School programmes for international students!
International students can study at a high school in the UK for one low flat price on our Academic Exchange Programme!
With Educatius UK's Academic Exchange Programme, if you can be flexible and let Educatius’ experts choose your school and destination, you can study in the UK at state (public) high school for a more affordable budget. This exciting opportunity opens up the possibility to study in the highly popular and academically-renowned UK state school education system.
This is a wonderful programme opportunity for students who are interested in experiencing an exchange programme with British students, schools, and families and also equally perfect for students with ambitions of going onto university within the UK or abroad. The schools will all assist students staying for multiple years with the necessary support for applying to British universities.
Why Students Love This Programme• Low-cost state school programme in the UK - an incredible opportunity for international students to fulfil their British High School dreams!
• Academic Profiling - we conduct an academic profile of the student in advance, to place them in the school that fits with subjects that match their preferences/career goals.
• Students study on a variety of academic pathways which can all lead up to university admission.
• A Levels, BTECs, GCSEs and many other academic pathways are available.
• Low international student population compared to British student population at the schools.
• Students can stay for more than one year at the same school and are able to graduate with British qualifications (important for university admission).
• Placements in Host Families in medium to large metropolitan areas (single or double placement).
Who Can Attend?The UK Academic Exchange Programme is open for students who are aged 16 - 18 on or before 31st August. It is not possible to attend under the age of 16.
Length of Programme Academic Year, Multiple Year, Semester, Term
Minimum English Requirement Students coming under the Tier 4 Visa (stays of more than 6 months) will require an IELTS for UKVI result of 5.0. Short-term students will need upper-intermediate level of English.
GPA Minimum Grade C equivalent in English, Mathematics, and 5 other subjects
Can a diploma be earned? To earn the full A Level, students will need to complete the full 2-year programme. All students will receive a transcript at the end of their studies.
Programme Start Date End of August or beginning of January
Application Deadline Academic Year: 30th May for September admission. Semester: 30th May for September admission / 15th November for January admission
Nationality Open to all non-EU passport holders
What Is Included?• Full-time education in a state (public) school of our choice - our expert placement team spends time studying each application in order to place each student in a school must suited to their particular interests and skills.
• Full board accommodation in a Host Family- placements can be either single or double (with a student from a different nationality) depending on the size of the house.
• Welfare package provided by our Student Liaison Officers to include an arrival orientation meeting, monthly reports submitted to the home agency.
• Once-per-term activity or social gathering for all students in the placement area, which is paid for by Educatius UK.
• Student pack with handbook, contact telephone numbers, student ID card, and small useful gifts.
• Return airport pick-up and drop-off by the Host Family or Educatius representatives (designated airport only).
What is Not Included?• Transport to and from school
• All extra activities, trips, social events or sports the student wishes to take part in.
• Travel / Medical insurance
• Soft Landing Camp for August arrivals
• Validation of documents
• IELTS for UKVI test
• UK Visa