Apply Today for a Dream Reunion with Your Host Family
In a celebration of our 20th anniversary, Educatius is offering a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for two former Educatius international high school students to reunite with their beloved host families from one of our programs around the world (from the USA, UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Italy, Sweden, or Germany). The lucky winners will have their airfare and a three-day stay covered for a joyous reunion between our Educatius alumni and their host family, along with a celebratory meal out.
Get your journey captured
An Educatius videographer and photographer will capture the important moments of this trip, from the actual moment of reunion at the airport to the final goodbye. The videographer will document the student’s return to their host family’s home, capturing precious memories through an interview and filming the celebratory dinner.
Share your favorite hosting-memories
To enter this extraordinary contest, either the host family or the international student can apply via social media or email, by sharing a compelling video or images. Applicants are encouraged to share for instance their favorite memories that created a lasting bond between the student and their host sibling, express their top three reasons for loving the hosting experience, share a new tradition learned from one another, or recount heartwarming stories of mutual support during challenging times.
To qualify for this exceptional opportunity:
The contest is exclusively open to former high school program participants through Educatius and its subsidiaries.
The reunion must involve a family who has hosted (or still is hosting) for Educatius or one of our partner organizations.
The entry process is as follows:
- Convince us why YOU should win: Jump on a TikTok trend to share your story. Make an Instagram reel of videos of you and your host family together. But don’t limit yourself! Get your story published in your local newspaper, create a piece of art, poem or song to share how you feel or create a fake TV commercial selling us on how amazing your student or host family is!
- Submit your entry on your own social media channel using the hashtag #educatiusreunion and tagging @Educatius in your post.
- If you don’t have any social media accounts, or your account is private, you can submit your entry through email email@example.com
- Submissions must be in English.
- If you are eligible for the contest, we will follow up on your post with a reply. Follow the steps to fully qualify.
- A jury will decide the winners based on originality and creativity of the entries.
- Entries will be accepted through June 15, 2023 – July 31, 2023. The two winners of the contest will be notified before August 31, 2023.
- Entries are open to former Educatius students and host families only who have studied within the last 20 years with us or our partner organizations.
- This contest is not in any way associated with Meta, LinkedIn or any other social platform.
Don’t miss out on the chance
Be part of Educatius’ 20th anniversary celebration by reuniting with your cherished host family. Enter the contest today, share your story, and stand a chance to embark on an unforgettable journey filled with love, laughter, and cherished memories.
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org