This school is a unique secondary school dedicated to developing each student’s special talents and abilities. A concerted effort is made to give individual attention to each student. As an English-speaking school in Spain, the school has a diverse population. The school exposes its pupils to the advantages of technology from an early age, employing the use of iPads in the classroom. There is also an emphasis on sport and art: the school encourages physical well being, as well as teamwork and self-confidence.
- British subjects are taught by British qualified teaching staff.
- A level subjects are all taught in English. Exchange students have four weekly lessons of Spanish language and culture.
Library, science laboratories, language laboratory, music classrooms, art classrooms, school theatre, school dining room and on-site kitchen, ICT suites, audiovisual room, chapel, school clinic and psychologist.
Gym, sport complex with fitness rooms, outdoor swimming pool and heated indoor swimming pool. Tennis courts, paddle tennis court, two 8-a-side Astroturf football (soccer) pitches, basketball courts and multisport courts. Extracurricular lessons are available in a wide variety of sports.
- Located just 3km from the Mediterranean sea, 18 km from the city of Valencia.
- The population of the town is 20,000.
- The 45,000m2 is located in a privileged área surrounded by orange groves.
- Valencia is an exciting city that enjoys mild temperaturas and many hours of sunlight all year round, making posible numerous outdoor events.
- Valencia offers some of the largest Spanish beaches featuring many family restaurants to enjoy the famous Spanish dish, paella, the traditional Valencian meal.