Enroll international students in schools based on student and school parameters while providing excellent customer service to clients, students and school administration. Assess program needs, recommend new policies and procedures, and inform guidelines and requirements. Advocate for the interests of international students and guide the school(s) application process. Meet and exceed client expectation by providing excellent customer service. This position reports to the Director of Admissions and is based in Boston, MA.
- Monitor all process to ensure acceptances, updates, information flow, I 20’s are delivered within the time frame Educatius requirements.
- Process applications for acceptance to schools efficiently and within policy guidelines
- Request invoices and send to overseas partners
- Initiate the I-20 process until it has been completed and send to overseas partners
- Monitor the admissions process in Zapp.
- Communicate with overseas partners regarding student acceptance
- To screen all incoming applications for the High school programs Educatius offers.
- Follow the procedures developed in Zapp for the admissions process.
- Communicate acceptances and denials to overseas partners
- To escalate cases as needed to management team
- Gather all necessary information regarding the schools’ admission process and length of school year.
- Assist stakeholders in gathering documents complying with government regulations concerning status, immigration, visas, passports, permissions, and related matters including schools’ registration, course selection payment problems and any conflict with regulation.
- Inform Manager/Director about regulatory changes, regular reports and critical updates during the application process.
- Monitor capacity vs. actual bookings.
- To work proactively with overseas partners to help them stay on top of the application process to complete applications and to submit payments on time to Educatius.
- Collect needed information from partner schools used in company marketing materials
- Schedule and monitor interviews between students and our partner schools.
- On a yearly basis, rotate visits to our partner schools to strengthen the partnership and working relationship.
- Provide technical support for the Educatius Sales Support team and to Educatius overseas partners.
- To handle and support all direct leads for all High School Programs and convert leads into full bookings.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to analyze information in order to make appropriate decisions.
- Must work well independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills required.
- Excellent attention to detail is needed.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills needed.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Excellent computer skills needed, including but not limited to MS Office.
- Proficiency in Spanish and/or Portuguese a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year
- Sales: 1 year