The college process
The result of Early Decision (which means that you are bound to go to that university if accepted) just came out, and I got accepted to New York University.
Thus today I would like to share with you three reasons why I chose NYU:
- I love being around people with diverse cultural backgrounds, and NYU, settling in the middle of the most diverse city in the world, has a diverse student body.
- I would like to be an urban designer, and NYU is a great place to prepare me for it.
- I love NYU’s studying abroad program: it has lots of outreach to many cities all around the world, and it provides a studying abroad program lasting for more than one semester, which is very unique.
And here is how I prepared for applying there:
- I did a thorough research on NYU’s website to make sure that the program I liked was very close to what I was hoping for.
- I went to NYU for its info session and met a few students from the schools I was interested in. By talking to them, I just had a clearer image of each of the schools, which allowed me to decide easier.
- Then I found out that I really liked the school and could actually see where I was going by being an NYU student, thus I applied through Common Application.TEST
I hope that this blog helped you in terms of choosing a college that feels right for you if you are now as perplexed as I was.
You might also like
American experience at a Public High School
American experience at a Public High SchoolRead Post
The College Process
Educatius Group Student Ambassador Yi talks about the process of…Read Post
Tips on applying to USA High Schools
In this blog, I am going to share three tips…Read Post